Happy May everyone! (and May the 4th be with you...sorry had to)! This year has been buzzing by, and I can't believe summer is upon us! April felt like a blur as my hubby and I traipsed around France for two weeks. Then we came home, blinked, and BOOM it's May! I love the freshness of a new month and a new season, and I'm so excited to see what this summer has in store! I'm ready for sunny days, beach trips, shorts, and iced tea. Ya feel me?
Since it's the beginning of the month, and I'm OCD like that, I'd love to share what my goals are for this current month! I loveeee setting goals and intentions, and actually writing them down, because it increases the chances that I will actually follow through and accomplish what I have set out to do! So here it goes!
1. Complete 21 day fix extreme with my Joyfully Fit Bootcamp group! My May bootcamp starts on Monday, May 9th, and I will be doing the 21 day fix extreme along with them! I absolutely love this program, and after 2 months of on-and-off weight training while training for my half marathon, I am so ready to get my muscle tone back and build up my strength again with this program! It's not too late to join in on this accountability group, so be sure to contact me for more info!
2. Spend time with Jesus daily. I think with the busyness of life, I can often wake up with every intention to spend time in the Word, then quickly get sidetracked into emptying the dishwasher or starting laundry at 5am. Quiet times are what I am craving lately, and I know that is just the longing in my heart for Jesus. I want to get back to having that time in the morning and really quieting my spirit before the Lord before the day gets away from me!
3. Containers containers containers! I am going to do my best to stick to the container meal plan system from 21 day fix because it WORKS and makes life so easy. My intentions are to feel vibrant, nourished, and free with my food choices, and this meal plan balancing all 3 of those beautifully. If you have no idea what plan I'm talking about, reach out and I'd love to chat with you about it!
4. Artist time. I am an artist, and I think I've lost sight of that over the years as a medical/health professional. I want to get back in touch with my artist roots, and I think our time in Paris and Montmartre especially, sparked up my passion again! I want to spend more time sketching and painting and writing and really getting back in touch with the creative little girl I used to be!
5. De-clutter my life! Whether that's clothes (I have stuff from high school!), papers that have piled up, or mail I need to sort through, I know that I function better in a tidy environment. I'm planning on some spring cleaning this month to declutter my environment as well as my mind!
So so excited to attack these goals and get started on this month! What are some of your goals, hopes, and dreams? I'd love to provide you with support and encouragement to reach them! Always feel free to contact me through the link above and we can start chatting and seeing if working with me is a good fit for you!
Have a great Wednesday everyone!