Happy Friday all! I hope everyone had a glorious week...just one week left until Christmas and I couldn't be more excited! I can't wait to spend time with family and my husband on our first Christmas together!
Today is actually a special day for me because it's been 10 months since I decided to take the plunge and become a wellness coach! On February 18th, right before church, I impulsively decided to sign up as a beach body coach because I was in LOVE with the program I was doing at the time (piyo!) and wanted to pay it forward. Little did I know that becoming a coach would completely change my life in the best possible way. I've learned so much these past 10 months and could probably gush about coaching and our team for HOURS, but for now, I thought I'd talk about a few things I've learned from my 10 months of coaching:
1. I can do hard things. Since becoming a coach, I finished my first fitness program and went on to finish others. I've NEVER seen fitness programs through and for once, I held myself accountable and did what I said I would do! I used to self-saboatage myself into failure and stop programs mid-way, but becoming a coach helped me stay accountable to myself and the team of coaches I am a part of! Which brings me to #2...
2. I can just be me and be accepted for who I am. When you sign up as a coach, you typically join a team of coaches and have a mentor coach. I stumbled upon Team Inspire Joy and literally thank God every day that I am part of this particular team. These women empower me every day and accept me for who I am, flaws and all. This confidence has helped me be more real with others through this blog, Instagram, and just in my every day life in general. Who I am is good, and who God made me is beautiful. So I CAN just be me! :)
3. I am a true entrepreneur. I've always wanted to have my own business and work from home, but I always thought, "that would never work for me." Well I'm here to tell you that it has! I'm officially an entrepreneur and am my own boss. I decide when and where to work on my coaching business, and I decide what kind of business I want to have. I am making a substantial side income and I can't wait to see where 2016 takes me on the business side of things! Full-time coaching here I come!
4. I absolutely love supporting and empowering other women to take control of their health. This job seriously sets my soul on fire and I love being able to connect with people who have had the same struggles as I have, while helping them grow and reach their full potential. It's been amazing to see my Joyfully Fit Bootcamp ladies take charge, set goals, and then conquer them with the support of our awesome community!
5. I love coaching coaches! This part of the job has been such a rewarding aspect of coaching! I never saw myself as a leader, but now I am leading other coaches and helping them do what I do, all by strengthening them to be themselves, share their story, and grow their own coaching business. I'm growing a team of my own personally-mentored coaches called Team Joyfully Fit. They are a group of strong and confident women, and I could not be more proud of each and every one of these ladies!
My heart is so full right now as I look back on these 10 months. God has blessed me with this opportunity and I am so excited to pay it forward, not only in my clients, but to my team of coaches as well! I can't wait to see where God takes this business. I've grown so much as a woman and as a daughter of the King, and I have confidence in Him that this is what He has created me to do: to empower others to live vibrant, healthy, and confident lives.
Interwsres in in doing what I do and joining our team? Email me at TveenRD@gmail.com for some info, or comment below with your email address and I will get in touch with you!